Saturday, July 26, 2014

WHAT A DAY: July 26, 2014

The tattoo obsession continues. I love my ambigram one but wanted to "girly" it up a bit. And what better than flowers. So I chose one of my parents' flowers from their wedding. A yellow daisy. 
The look I was going for was watercolor or rather with not so many hard lines. So we chose one and began. 
Paris Tattoos is so neat (and below one of my fav restaurants Tupelo Honey Cafe). Cody is an amazing artist. He has his watercolor works displayed in his corner. 
Cody took the design and did an amazing job. It went from this...

To this...
And this...
To this...
The coloring and lines will fade a bit in some areas so I'm excited to see the healed result. And who knows what is yet to come. I'd love to add an orange rose as well. I love it!

It reminds me of life coming and growing from the words. Very symbolic to me. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks....its a bit of a new obsession that I need to control. lol

      Delete