I was so happy when March rolled around and an email popped up with a message stating Danielle Donaldson's class was up and ready a day early....
YES!!! And boy did I jump right in...starting with the squares...
then switched to hexagons...
fit in a little sketching during a meeting ....notes always look better with doodles
:)
Someone posted this image on FB of an animal posse....and I love it.
I plan on sketching it and can't wait to see how it turns out.
The next weekend I went to B&N to seek some inspiration...and did the dirty to make sure someone else discovers Danielle's talent.
After Easter service, I plotted out some animal sketches to watercolor in my journaling Bible.
And then finally worked on making my animals small...sometimes it isn't always about the size ;)
I also added a 1 year in Heaven bday tribute to my Barkley. (He would have been 8 hence the number on his hat :) Miss him so!!














No comments:
Post a Comment