HELLO 2015!
The cover of my album includes a newspaper clipping that is adhered to the front.

And so I began using lots of sparkle and shine. I love how this turned out and want to continue to create more simple pages like this.
Week 1 took up a 2-page spread and my intent is to keep each week on one page.
I incorporated a lot of vellum cards and pages which was a different fun for the week.
The week of Jan 5th was my hardest week...and saddest of the year so far.
After 7 years, I had to make the choice to put my lil guy Barkley to sleep. He had a sack of fluid around his heart and no operation was feasible for him.
After 7 years, I had to make the choice to put my lil guy Barkley to sleep. He had a sack of fluid around his heart and no operation was feasible for him.
So I grieved by dedicating several pages to him including the last photos I took with him.
TEARS!! but so many good memories of Barkley.
While cleaning up the house, I decided to cut up his favorite toys & clothes and put them into a panaromic spread. He was such a jumpy fellow, I love the photo of just his feet in the air. Some items included a little circle cutout with notes about that toy.
And then more photos of the past I had with him with stickers and embellishments.
Man I miss that guy!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment