Saturday, January 31, 2015

LIFE BOOK 2015: January

I splurged and signed up for an art class Life Book 2015. 
 I was so excited to jump in that I printed off the PDF and failed to watched the video.  Hence why the face is a lil darker than my complexion :). I was using acrylic paint bs watercolor crayons.  Needless to say I had some work to do. 
Hence the transformation went from one extreme to another. And finally ended by using Kate Thompson's stencils, Take 10 January Kit stamps, and alcohol inks. 
Oh yeah...And some gold glitter nail polish :)



My Beacon of Light...I love it!!


The next bonus video was a tag so I created this sewn one with an old film slide, Ashley G stamps, and word stickers.  

The Wordsmith class was next up and this was my result. 
Then came the Girl On the High Wire. 



"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."
And the final week contained two classes: dream catcher and affirmation feather.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really love how your beacon of light girl turned out!! She's beautiful!! Especially the touch of gold glitter nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete